MIDDLESEX FAMILY YMCA
Created by local residents, the Middlesex Family YMCA provides a welcoming place where people of all ages and walks of life gather to build a stronger community. All programs are designed to develop positive values, self-esteem, and an ethic of service.
Facility Membership available!
If you live in an area served by the Greater West Point, Mathews, Middlesex, or Richmond County Family YMCAs, you may purchase a membership that entitles you to use the one facility where you join and maintain your membership. Check Membership page for rates.
Our facility includes:
- Child Watch for children 6 weeks to 10 years
- Youth Sports Programs
- Licensed Summer Camp Program for ages 5-12 years
- Licensed Preschool Program for ages 2 to 5 years
- Licensed After School Program for Kindergartners - 12 years of age
- Teen Center for ages 10 to 17; featuring PlayStation 2 and internet connections
- Wellness Center
- Trained and Certified Professional Staff
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms
- Group Exercise Studio
- Multipurpose Room for birthday parties, health lectures, etc.
- Adult and Youth Sports
- Spin Studio
- Personal Training
- Water Exercise
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 5:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Child Watch Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Monday - Thursday: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Board of Managers
New Year's Day
New Year's Eve (5:00 p.m.)
Irving "Pep" Fuller
Joe Hickey, Secretary
Robert Leibowitz, Treasurer
Claudia Soucek, Chairman
Dr. Thomas Taylor
Kath Walker, Vice Chairman
Dr. Elizabeth Young, Capital Task Force Chair