RICHMOND COUNTY FAMILY YMCA
Welcome to the YMCA. Ideally located in the heart of Richmond County, our YMCA strives to provide the highest quality in fitness and child care programs to residents and the business community.
Facility Membership available!
If you live in an area served by the Greater West Point, Mathews, Middlesex, or Richmond County Family YMCAs, you may purchase a membership that entitles you to use the one facility where you join and maintain your membership. Check Membership page for rates.
Our facility and service includes:
- Child Watch (ages 6 weeks to 9 years)
Hours: M/W/F 9-11 am and M-Th 4-7:30 pm
FREE for members
- Teen Center
Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Nautilus Strength Training Room
- Nautilus Cardio Exercise Room
- Trained and Certified Professional Staff
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms equipped with showers
- Group Exercise Studio
- Multipurpose Room for birthday parties, health lectures, etc.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
New Year's Day
New Year's Eve (6:00 p.m.)
Board of Managers
Rosa Forrester, Secretary
|Carol Motley, Annual Support
Jason Patton, Vice Chair
Regis Slaw, Treasurer
Greg White, Chair