GREATER WEST POINT FAMILY YMCA
The Greater West Point Family YMCA, in collaboration with the Town of West Point and the surrounding counties of New Kent, King William and King & Queen Counties, is dedicated to improving the quality of community life by providing safe, fun programs for area teens, youth, children and families. All programs are designed to build strong moral values, personal wellness and fellowship.
Facility Membership available!
If you live in an area served by the Greater West Point, Mathews, Middlesex, or Richmond County Family YMCAs, you may purchase a membership that entitles you to use the one facility where you join and maintain your membership. Check Membership page for rates.
Our facility includes:
- Child Watch for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Youth Watch for ages 6 - 12
- Youth Sports Programs: Outdoor Fall and Spring Soccer Clinics, Summer Soccer Camps.
- Summer Camp Program for ages 5-12
- Teen Center
- Wellness Center
- Trained and Certified Professional Staff
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms
- Group Exercise Studio
- Multipurpose Room for birthday parties, health lectures, etc.
Hours of Operation
Monday and Wednesday: 5:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Child & Youth Watch Hours (6 weeks – 12 yrs)
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Board of Managers
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve (5:00 p.m.)
Mary Diggs, Chairman
A J Duke
Mary Anne Seward