Complete Game of Softball Camp
We’ve received your registration!
Thank you for registering for the YMCA’s ‘Complete Game’ softball camp where your child will engage in learning softball game skills for both offense and defense along with many other intangible softball and life skills. Please have your child at the complex at 9:00 each morning (July 21-23, 2014) and please be there to pick them up at 12:00 noon.
What You Need to Know:
- Wear athletics clothes. Your child will be moving around and needs to be in clothes that allow them to do so. We will also be sliding, diving and getting dirty! Softball pants preferred.
- We prefer cleats be worn but some sort of athletic shoe is mandatory. No flip flops, sandals, or crocs please since they are not safe. The last day of the camp, please bring an extra set of clothes, we will finish our camp day learning to slide on a GIANT Slip-Slide.
- Your child needs to bring a helmet, glove, and a bat. If you do not have a bat or helmet, your child may be able to share. If you have a bat/helmet or some extras please bring them. If your child is a catcher, please have them bring their catching gear.
- Water will be provided as well as shaded dugouts but we also recommend each camper bring their own water thermos each day.
- The YMCA is centered on our character values: Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility so we ask that you remind your child of these before coming to camp.
- Please be sure to sign your child in and out each day of the camp.
We hope your child will enjoy our camp. We look forward to working with them!
See you at camp!
If you have a question before camp feel free to contact Philip at 333-4117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.