Join the Y
The Y Is Open To All
The Y makes accessible the support and opportunities that empower people and communities to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of every youth and teen, improves the nation’s health and well-being, and provides opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
Want to try the Y? Here’s a FREE WEEK pass!
Already a YMCA member? Check out how you can EARN FREE MONTHS OF MEMBERSHIP!
Benefits of Membership
We’re Waiving the Joining Fee throughout January; Save up to $100
- No contracts
- Association Membership includes use of all 11 locations
- Complementary Child Watch with Family memberships (available at most locations)
- Fun & healthy activities for all age groups
- A place where individuals and families socialize, connect and get healthy together
- Unlimited group classes like: Zumba, Yoga, Group Cycling, Water Exercise and more
- Personal wellness coaching sessions, nutritional support, and education with ActivTrax®
- Healthier spirit, mind & body, reduced stress, and a happier outlook on life
- Support, guidance, and resources to achieve greater health and well-being
- Reduced program fees for all YMCA programs like child care, after-school programs, swim lessons, youth & adult sports, summer camp, and more
- Membership to an organization that cares & gives back to the community
- And so much more!
Look here for a view of what each facility offers in terms of amenities and features.