Are you looking for a place to spend quality time with your family? Look no more! Join us for our family camp at YMCA / APYC Camp Kekoka this summer! Families can either stay in one of our cabins or pitch their own tent. Your family will have the opportunity to enjoy a weekend full of awesome activities. Activities include tubing, wind surfing, kayaking, sailing, fishing, crabbing, gaga ball, pool time, s’mores around the campfire, and much more!
The retreat includes 2 nights lodging, 4 meals, and activities for a family of 4. There is a $75 extra charge for each additional family member over 4.
Get the details, download the: Kekoka Family Camp Guide
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 1, 2018
Register in 1 easy step:
- Go online now and register (you’ll be directed into our registration software)
- $400 Cabin with bathroom facilities & climate control (showers located in bath house)
- $375 Cabin with climate control no bathroom facilities
- $350 Cabin with no climate control and no bathroom facilities
- $350 Tent Camping (bring your own tent)
You can also:
- Call (804) 435-3616 to pay by phone, we accept Visa, MasterCard, & American Express
- Mail in a check: Camp Kekoka, P.O. 580 Kilmarnock VA, 22482
- Go to your local Peninsula YMCA location