Gloucester Family YMCA
Visit the Y
6898 Main Street
Gloucester, VA 23061 Get Directions
Mon – Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sat: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Gloucester Family YMCA welcomes the community to our brand new YMCA opening in February. We’re located at Gloucester Courthouse in the Main Street Center. Check back often for news and updates!
Report includes stories and statistics about the impact we make in the communities we serve.
What's Happening at the Y
gloucester FAMILY YMCA
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners to Rising 6th graders: 5-12 years old
Camp hours: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $116/week for program participants. Financial assistance available.
2017 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 19-June 23
- Session 2: June 26-June 30
- Session 3: July 3-July 7 (Closed July 4)
- Session 4: July 10-July 14
- Session 5: July 17-July 21
- Session 6: July 24-July 28
- Session 7: July 31-August 4
- Session 8: August 7-August 11
- Session 9: August 14-August 18
- Session 10: August 21 – August 25
Registration is held at the Gloucester Family YMCA, 6898 Main Street, Gloucester VA 23061
What to bring:
- A printable Summer Camp Application is available here
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to licensing restrictions, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Space is limited so register early. Registration available at the Gloucester Y beginning Monday, January 23rd for members and Wednesday, February 1 for non members.
GLOUCESTER FAMILY YMCA
The Daniel Plan is a step by step approach that helps you make small changes that lead to big results. Your journey is one of progress, never perfection.
Framed around The Essentials: Faith, Food, Fitness, Focus and Friends life areas that all work together to restore and sustain your long-term health.
The Daniel Plan was built with “love” as the motivation. This is what makes it different from other wellness programs.Learn More »
It’s been almost a year since we opened our doors, the Gloucester Y has already provided 1,400 financial assistance scholarships valued at about $40,000. When you donate to the Y, you’re giving those in need the opportunity thrive. When challenges arise, the Y—and people like you—steps in. When you donate to the Y you’re giving those in need an opportunity to thrive. Everything the Y does is in service of making us—as individuals and a community—better.Learn More »