Hampton Family YMCA
Visit the Y
1 YMCA Way
Hampton, VA 23669 Get Directions
- Mon–Thur 5:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Fri 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Sat 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sun 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Our YMCA began in 1980 with the commitment of Hampton residents and city leaders. The Hampton Family YMCA provides a safe, family-oriented environment, and a gathering place for thousands of kids, families, seniors and individuals. With the ever-changing need of the community, our YMCA continues to improve the lives of all residents in Hampton and surrounding areas.
Report includes stories and statistics about the impact we make in the communities we serve.
What's Happening at the Y
HAMPTON FAMILY YMCA
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners 5 – 12 years old
Camp hours: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $116/week for program participants
2017 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 19-June 23
- Session 2: June 26-June 30
- Session 3: July 3-July 7
- Session 4: July 10-July 14
- Session 5: July 17-July 21
- Session 6: July 24-July 28
- Session 7: July 31 – August 4
- Session 8: August 7 – August 11
- Session 9: August 14 – August 18
- Session 10: August 21 -August 25
Registration is held at the Hampton Family YMCA, located at 1 YMCA Way, Hampton, VA 23669
What to bring:
- You may fill out a Summer Camp Application to bring with you
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to state licensing requirements, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Please download a copy of our Summer Camp Parent Handbook
Current School-Age Participants, YMCA Members and Program Participants
YMCA members January 23; By Appointment Only
Program participants February 1; By Appointment Only
757 722 9044
SCHOOL-AGE CHILD CARE
The YMCA School-Age program provides an environment where children can easily make friends, be part of a group, meet physical challenges, and know that they are liked, respected and appreciated. Our program offers youth the opportunity to have fun while learning healthy living through 5210 and science, technology, engineering and math through S.T.E.M. reading and arts activities.Learn More »