Hampton Family YMCA
Visit the Y
1 YMCA Way
Hampton, VA 23669 Get Directions
- Mon–Thur 5:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Fri 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Sat 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sun 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Our YMCA began in 1980 with the commitment of Hampton residents and city leaders. The Hampton Family YMCA provides a safe, family-oriented environment, and a gathering place for thousands of kids, families, seniors and individuals. With the ever-changing need of the community, our YMCA continues to improve the lives of all residents in Hampton and surrounding areas.
Report includes stories and statistics about the impact we make in the communities we serve.
What's Happening at the Y
WE MAKE IT PERSONAL
Reach your well-being goals with a personal trainer. Our trainers support you and maintain a positive and genuine concern for your progress; they keep you interested, focused, and moving toward your personal goal.
- One-on-One Personal Training – Let one of our certified Personal Trainers help you gain better results from your workout. An individualized exercise program is designed to meet your personal health and fitness goals. See a Wellness Associate to set up an appointment for your initial consultation.
- Buddy Personal Training – Buddy Personal Training offers the same great experience as Personal Training, but with the companion of your choice. The session also focuses on individual program design. See a Wellness Associate to set up an appointment for your initial consultation. Sorry, no outside trainers permitted. Members Only. A variety of package options are available.
- Group Personal Training – Let one of our certified Personal Trainers help you to gain better results from your workout. An individualized exercise program is designed to meet your personal health and fitness goals. See a Wellness Associate to set up an appointment for your initial consultation.
A variety of options are available for each type of Personal Training.
SCHOOL-AGE CHILD CARE
The YMCA School-Age program provides an environment where children can easily make friends, be part of a group, meet physical challenges, and know that they are liked, respected and appreciated. Our program offers youth the opportunity to have fun while learning healthy living through 5210 and science, technology, engineering and math through S.T.E.M. reading and arts activities.Learn More »