Mathews Family YMCA
Visit the Y
10746 Buckley Hall Rd.
P.O. Box 1536
Mathews, VA 23109 Get Directions
Mon – Thur: 5:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Fri: 5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sat: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sun: 12:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
The Mathews Family YMCA provides a warm, friendly, comfortable environment where our members and guests are welcome. Serving the community since 2002, our programs are designed to engage youth, families, and adults in promoting and encouraging growth and well being of spirit, mind and body.
Report includes stories and statistics about the impact we make in the communities we serve.
What's Happening at the Y
mathews FAMILY YMCA
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners to Rising 6th graders
4 years 9 months-12 years old
Camp hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Financial assistance is available for all camps!
Register at the Mathews Y.
2017 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 19-June 23
- Session 2: June 26-June 30
- Session 3: July 3-July 7 (Closed July 4)
- Session 4: July 10-July 14
- Session 5: July 17-July 21
- Session 6: July 24-July 28
- Session 7: July 31-August 4
- Session 8: August 7-August 11
- Session 9: August 14-August 18
- Session 10: August 21 – August 25
Registration is held at the Mathews Family YMCA, 10746 Buckely Hall Road
What to bring:
- A printable Summer Camp Application is available here
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to licensing restrictions, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Summer Camp Parent Handbook.
SCHOOL-AGE CHILD CARE
The YMCA School Age program is available from the first day of school until the last day of school. Programs are provided on most school holidays, winter and spring break and inclement weather. (Check your school calendar for school closings. Additional fees apply.)Learn More »