Mathews Family YMCA
Visit the Y
10746 Buckley Hall Rd.
P.O. Box 1536
Mathews, VA 23109 Get Directions
Mon – Thur: 5:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Fri: 5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sat: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sun: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Mathews Family YMCA provides a warm, friendly, comfortable environment where our members and guests are welcome. Serving the community since 2002, our programs are designed to engage youth, families, and adults in promoting and encouraging growth and well being of spirit, mind and body.
Report includes stories and statistics about the impact we make in the communities we serve.
What's Happening at the Y
MATHEWS FAMILY YMCA
Imagine a summer full of creativity, and adventure! Picture all of the life-long memories that will be made from the exciting activities, like field trips and games! Enjoy your summer knowing that your camper is in a safe, enriching, and positive environment. Here at the Y, we believe that summer camp should an experience for your child to grow in spirit, mind, and body!
THE BEST SUMMER CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners to Rising 6th graders
4 years 9 months-12 years old
Camp hours: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Mathews Baptist Church
Cost: $86 members / $116 nonmembers
Financial assistance is available for all camps!
Register at the Mathews Y.
2018 Weekly Summer Camp Session Dates
- Week One: June 11-June 15
- Week Two: June 18-June 22
- Week Three: June 25-June 29
- Week Four: July 2-July 6 (Closed July 4th)
- Week Five: July 9-July 13
- Week Six: July 16-July 20
- Week Seven: July 23-July 27
- Week Eight: July 30-August 3
- Week Nine: August 6-August 10
- Week Ten: August 13–August 17
- Week Eleven: August 20-August 24
Members January 25
Everyone February 1
Registration is held at the Mathews Family YMCA, 10746 Buckley Hall Road
What to bring:
- A printable Summer Camp Application is available here
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to licensing restrictions, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.