Facility Info & Hours
11487 General Puller Hwy.
P.O. Box 524
Hartfield, VA 23071
Get Directions »
Phone: 804 316 9191
Fax: 804 776 8165
If you live in an area served by the Greater West Point, Mathews, Middlesex, or Richmond County Family YMCAs, you may purchase a membership that entitles you to use the one facility where you join and maintain your membership.
Our facility includes
- Adult and Youth Sports
- Child Watch for children 6 weeks to 10 years
- Group Cycling Studio
- Group Exercise Studio
- Licensed After School Program for Kindergartners – 12 years of age
- Licensed Summer Camp Program for ages 5-12 years
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms
- Multipurpose Room for birthday parties, health lectures, etc.
- Personal Training
- Teen Center for ages 10 to 17; featuring PlayStation 2 and internet connections
- Trained and Certified Professional Staff
- Wellness Center
- Water Exercise
- Youth Sports Programs
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 5:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve (5:00 p.m.)
Child Watch Hours
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
To Use Child Watch/Youth Watch
To help us plan for and provide the best care possible, you must sign up in advance for this service. You may sign up 24 hours to 2 weeks in advance.
- Children 12 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian (Guardians must be 18 or older)
- Children must be signed in and out of the Child Watch and Youth Watch by a parent or guardian
- Children are permitted to stay in the Child Watch for up to 2 hours. Youth are permitted to stay in the Youth Watch for up to 2 hours
- Parent or guardian must remain in the building at all times while under-aged children are in the building
- Children must be 13 or older to utilize the Fitness Center, and must have an orientation. Children 13-15 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian