Northern Neck Family YMCA
Visit the Y
39 William B. Graham Court
P.O. Box 1809
Kilmarnock, VA 22482 Get Directions
- Mon-Thur5:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Fri5:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Sat8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sun1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Northern Neck Family YMCA proudly serves a diverse and expanding population. Our programs are designed to engage youth, families, adults and seniors, aiming to encourage growth and well being in spirit, mind and body.
Our annual report includes stories that inspire, educate, and demonstrate our charitable mission.
What's Happening at the Y
Let one of our certified Personal Trainers help you gain better results from your workout. An individualized exercise program is designed to meet your personal health and fitness goals. See a Wellness Associate to set up an appointment for your initial consultation. A variety of package options are available. Purchase 1, 3, 5, or 10 sessions to help you reach your personal wellness goals.
- ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING - Let one of our certified Personal Trainers help you gain better results from your workout. An individualized exercise program is designed to meet your personal health and fitness goals.
- EXPRESS ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING - In a hurry or strapped for time? Our 30-minute sessions are designed to get you in and out of the Y quickly with a quality workout and sense of accomplishment. A personal trainer works alone with you, providing individual attention during each session based on your health and well-being goals.
- BUDDY PERSONAL TRAINING - Buddy Personal Training offers the same great experience as Personal Training, but with the companion of your choice. The session also focuses on individual program design.
- GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING – Elevate your fitness routine in a fun and energetic group setting, with coaching from a certified trainer. Get fit together by creating your own small group of like-minded people in a private setting (up to 4 people) with friends, family and/or co-workers or joining an existing group. You’ll feel better, look better and perform better than you ever thought possible.
Because…Swimming is a life-skill that everyone should master and water is the perfect place to exercise. The Y offers swim lessons out of concern for the safety and protection of children. Learning to swim is a life-skill that everyone should master. Knowing how to swim can save your child’s life as well as build their self-confidence, increase their endurance for all physical activity, and build competency for advancing through the sport of swimming. Each child learns and progresses at his or her own rate. Swim students are advanced to the next level only when able to proficiently and safely perform the skills within the current level.Learn More »