Northern Neck Family YMCA
Visit the Y
39 William B. Graham Court
P.O. Box 1809
Kilmarnock, VA 22482 Get Directions
- Mon-Thur5:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Fri5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sat8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sun1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Northern Neck Family YMCA proudly serves a diverse and expanding population. Our programs are designed to engage youth, families, adults and seniors, aiming to encourage growth and well being in spirit, mind and body.
SPECIAL SAVINGS NOW!
Be the best YOU possible. Start right now while you can save up to $100.
What's Happening at the Y
northern neck Family YMCA
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners to Rising 6th graders – 4 years 9 months – 12 years old
Camp hours: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $101/week for program participants
2016 Weekly Session Dates and Field Trips
- Session 1: June 20th—24th, Beaverdam Park—Gloucester
- Session 2: June 27th—July 1st, Living Museum—Newport News
- Session 3: July 5th—8th (July 4th—CLOSED), Paragon Movie Theater—”Finding Dory” – Newport News
- Session 4: July 11th—15th, Children’s Museum—Richmond
- Session 5: July 18th—22nd, Flying Squirrels’ Game—Richmond & Y STEM Fair—VA Air & Space Center—Hampton
- Session 6: July 25th—29th, Bethpage Water Park—Urbanna
- Session 7: August 1st—5th, Westmoreland State Park—Westmoreland
- Session 8: August 8th—12th, Great Wolf Lodge (additional $30) – Williamsburg (Last week of Camp)
- Session 9: August 15th—19th (Fall 2016 School-Age Participants only), Bethpage Miniature Golf & Ice Cream—Urbanna
- Session 10: August 22nd—26th, Bowling—Gloucester (Fall 2016 School Age Participants ONLY)
Registration is held at the Northern Neck Family YMCA, 39 William B. Graham Court, Kilmarnock, VA 22482
- Summer Camp Application to bring with you
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register*
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to licensing restrictions, incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Current School-Age Participants
February 1 – 5, 9am-6pm
YMCA Members & Open Registration:
February 8 – until filled, 9am-6pm Monday-Friday
NORTHERN NECK FAMILY YMCA
804 435 0223
SCHOOL-AGE CHILD CARE
The YMCA School-Age program provides an environment where children can easily make friends, be part of a group, meet physical challenges, and know that they are liked, respected and appreciated. Our program offers youth the opportunity to have fun while learning healthy living through 5210 and science, technology, engineering and math through S.T.E.M. reading and arts activities.Learn More »