Northern Neck Family YMCA
Visit the Y
39 William B. Graham Court
P.O. Box 1809
Kilmarnock, VA 22482 Get Directions
- Mon-Thur5:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Fri5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sat8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sun1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Northern Neck Family YMCA proudly serves a diverse and expanding population. Our programs are designed to engage youth, families, adults and seniors, aiming to encourage growth and well being in spirit, mind and body.
Report includes stories and stats about our impact.
What's Happening at the Y
Let one of our certified Personal Trainers help you gain better results from your workout. An individualized exercise program is designed to meet your personal health and fitness goals. See a Wellness Associate to set up an appointment for your initial consultation. A variety of package options are available. Purchase 1, 3, 5, or 10 sessions to help you reach your personal wellness goals.
- ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING – Let one of our certified Personal Trainers help you gain better results from your workout. An individualized exercise program is designed to meet your personal health and fitness goals.
- EXPRESS ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING – In a hurry or strapped for time? Our 30-minute sessions are designed to get you in and out of the Y quickly with a quality workout and sense of accomplishment. A personal trainer works alone with you, providing individual attention during each session based on your health and well-being goals.
- BUDDY PERSONAL TRAINING – Buddy Personal Training offers the same great experience as Personal Training, but with the companion of your choice. The session also focuses on individual program design.
- GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING – Elevate your fitness routine in a fun and energetic group setting, with coaching from a certified trainer. Get fit together by creating your own small group of like-minded people in a private setting (up to 4 people) with friends, family and/or co-workers or joining an existing group. You’ll feel better, look better and perform better than you ever thought possible.
SCHOOL-AGE CHILD CARE
The YMCA School-Age program provides an environment where children can easily make friends, be part of a group, meet physical challenges, and know that they are liked, respected and appreciated. Our program offers youth the opportunity to have fun while learning healthy living through 5210 and science, technology, engineering and math through S.T.E.M. reading and arts activities.Learn More »
Nutrition & Lifestyle Counseling
No single diet works for everyone. A Health Coach is your personal advocate for living an energized and passionate life. By working together, you can discover the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. Making gradual, lifelong changes enables you to reach your current and future health goals.
Imagine what your life would be like if you had clear thinking, energy, and excitement every day. Food changes everything.Learn More »