Northern Neck Family YMCA
Visit the Y
39 William B. Graham Court
P.O. Box 1809
Kilmarnock, VA 22482 Get Directions
- Mon-Thur5:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Fri5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sat8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sun1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Northern Neck Family YMCA proudly serves a diverse and expanding population. Our programs are designed to engage youth, families, adults and seniors, aiming to encourage growth and well being in spirit, mind and body
Report includes stories and statistics about the impact we make in the communities we serve.
What's Happening at the Y
northern neck Family YMCA
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners to Rising 6th graders
4 years 9 months-12 years old
Camp hours: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $116/week for program participants.
2017 Weekly Session Dates and Field Trips
- Session 1: June 19-23 – Paragon Movie Theater
- Session 2: June 26-30 – Lower Camp, Bounce House/Upper Camp, Ice Skating
- Session 3: July 3-7 – Jumpology (closed July 4)
- Session 4: July 10-14 – Chuck E. Cheese’s, Hampton
- Session 5: July 17-21 – Lower Camp, Children’s Museum/Upper Camp, STEM Fair at Air & Space Center
- Session 6: July 24-28 – Bethpage Water Park
- Session 7: July 21-August 4 – Westmoreland State Park
- Session 8: August 7-11 – Water Country
Registration is held at the YMCA Wiley Child Development Center, 458 Harris Rd., Kilmarnock, VA 22482
- Summer Camp Application to bring with you
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register*
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to licensing restrictions, incomplete applications cannot be processed.
YMCA Members & Open Registration:
Current Program Participants: January 16-23, 2017
YMCA Members: January 23-31, 2017
Open to the Public: February 1, 2017 – until filled
NORTHERN NECK FAMILY YMCA
804 435 7977
SCHOOL-AGE CHILD CARE
The YMCA School-Age program provides an environment where children can easily make friends, be part of a group, meet physical challenges, and know that they are liked, respected and appreciated. Our program offers youth the opportunity to have fun while learning healthy living through 5210 and science, technology, engineering and math through S.T.E.M. reading and arts activities.Learn More »