Northern Neck Family YMCA
Visit the Y
39 William B. Graham Court
Kilmarnock, VA 22482 Get Directions
- Mon-Thur5:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Fri5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sat8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sun1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Northern Neck Family YMCA proudly serves a diverse and expanding population. Our programs are designed to engage youth, families, adults and seniors, aiming to encourage growth and well being in spirit, mind and body.
Report includes stories and statistics about the impact we make in the communities we serve.
What's Happening at the Y
northern neck Family YMCA
Imagine a summer full of creativity, and adventure! Picture all of the life-long memories that will be made from the exciting activities, like field trips and games! Enjoy your summer knowing that your camper is in a safe, enriching, and positive environment. Here at the Y, we believe that summer camp should an experience for your child to grow in spirit, mind, and body!
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners to Rising 6th graders
4 years 9 months-12 years old
Camp hours: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $116/week for program participants.
2018 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 18-22 – Lower Camp: Williamsburg Bounce House. Upper Camp: Ice Skating, Newport News
- Session 2: June 25-29 – Chuck E. Cheese, Hampton
- Session 3: July 2-6 – Virginia Beach Aquarium *camp closed July 4
- Session 4: July 9-13 – Water Country, Williamsburg
- Session 5: July 16-20 – Lower Camp: Children’s Museum, Richmond. Upper Camp: STEM Fair, location TBD
- Session 6: July 23-27 – Bethpage Water Park, Urbanna
- Session 7: July 30-August 3 – Westmoreland State Park
- Session 8: August 6-10 – YRC Cinemas, Gloucester
- Session 9: August 13-17 – Reserved for Fall 2018 School Age Participants
- Session 10: August 20-24 – Reserved for Fall 2018 School Age Participants
Registration is held at the YMCA Wiley Child Development Center, 458 Harris Rd., Kilmarnock, VA 22482
- Summer Camp Application to bring with you
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register*
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to licensing restrictions, incomplete applications cannot be processed.
YMCA Members & Open Registration:
Current Program Participants: January 18-24, 2018
YMCA Members: January 25-31, 2018
Open to the Public: February 1, 2018 – until filled
NORTHERN NECK FAMILY YMCA
804 435 7977
SCHOOL-AGE CHILD CARE
The YMCA School-Age program provides an environment where children can easily make friends, be part of a group, meet physical challenges, and know that they are liked, respected and appreciated. Our program offers youth the opportunity to have fun while learning healthy living through 5210 and science, technology, engineering and math through S.T.E.M. reading and arts activities.Learn More »
Let one of our certified Personal Trainers help you gain better results from your workout. An individualized exercise program is designed to meet your personal health and fitness goals. See a Wellness Associate to set up an appointment for your initial consultation. A variety of package options are available.Learn More »