Find Your Rate
The Y ensures everyone who wants to participate at the Y can afford the monthly fee by using a sliding scale based on total household income. You qualify for a reduced rate if your total household income is less than $60,000 a year. Use the selectors below to discover what your monthly rate will be.
You can join online by scrolling down this page and selecting the Join Online button for the type of membership you want. We currently only sell full-pay membership online. Come in to the Y to take advantage of reduced rate options.
Annual Household Income
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
YMCA Members Enjoy:
- Reduced pricing on all programs like sports for youth and adults, swim lessons, child care and summer camp
- No Contracts, Association Membership includes use of over 180 locations in VA and NC
- Unlimited FREE group exercises classes – don’t pay extra. Yoga, Cycling, and low- and no-impact exercise classes on land and in water . . .
- Even more affordable for households with incomes less than $60,000
- Membership scholarship assistance for those making less than $30,000 (Guardian program)
- Included: FITQUEST personal wellness coaching, nutrition support & education, and activity monitors & device tracking available
- 2 FREE Personal Fitness Training Sessions with FITQUEST
- A gym with clean, modern workout equipment
- Complimentary Child Watch (Babysitting) while you workout
- Unlimited FREE Group Exercise & Fitness Classes like Yoga, Pilates and Zumba
- Before and After School Care for Kids
- Personal Training and Personal Wellness Coaching with Nutrition Support
- Adult Sports like Basketball, Baseball and Soccer
- Member pricing on all YMCA programs like Summer Camp, Swim Lessons and Youth Sports
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||JOINING FEE||MEMBERSHIP RATE||JOIN ONLINE|
Association-Wide Monthly Rates:
|ADULT (Ages 26+)||$50||$49|
|YOUNG ADULT (Age 18-25)||$0||$40|
|TEEN (Age 13-17)||$0||$30|
* The Peninsula Metropolitan YMCA defines Family as two adults living in the same household and their legal dependent children (as defined by the state of Virginia).
Membership For All Membership
(Household income is $30,000 – $59,999)
For households making less than $60,000 annually, Membership For All offers an affordable rate based on your income. Use the calculator above to find your membership fee.
(Household income is less than $30,000)
For households making less than $30,000 annually. Our mission is to serve all people who want to participate at the Y. Our Guardian program makes scholarships available so you can participate; applying is completely confidential and based on household income.