Northumberland Family YMCA
Visit the Y
6348 Northumberland Hwy.
P.O. Box 146
Heathsville, VA 22473 Get Directions
- Mon – Thur 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Fri 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sat 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sun Closed
Welcome to the Northumberland Family YMCA. We offer quality programs and services that meet the needs of every member of your family and to help you reach your full potential through the development of your spirit, mind and body.
Report includes stories and statistics about the impact we make in the communities we serve.
What's Happening at the Y
SUMMER CAMP 2017
BEST SUMMER EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners (4 years and 9 mos. old) to Rising 6th graders: 5-12 years old
Camp hours: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $116/week for program participants
2017 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 12-16
- Session 2: June 19-23
- Session 3: June 26-30
- Session 4: July 3-7 (closed July 4th)
- Session 5: July 10-14
- Session 6: July 17-21
- Session 7: July 24-28
- Session 8: July 31-Aug 4
- Session 9: August 7-11
- Session 10: August 14-18
Registration is by appointment only. To schedule your appointment contact our Welcome Center at (804) 580-8901
Due to state licensing requirements, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Limited spaces available, to guarantee your campers spot all deposits are due at registration.
What to bring to registration:
- A completed Summer CampApplication
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper
- $40 non-refundable registration fee and first week fees are due at time of registration
- Non-refundable/transferable deposit of $25 per week per child to reserve a camp spot
Please download a copy of our Summer Camp Parent Handbook
YMCA Members & Open Registration:
Current Program Participants: January 16-23, 2017
YMCA Members: January 23-31, 2017
Open to the Public: February 1, 2017 – until filled
NORTHUMBERLAND FAMILY YMCA
804 580 8901