Richmond County Family YMCA
Visit the Y
45 George Brown Lane
P.O. Box 1136
Warsaw, VA 22572 Get Directions
- Mon – Thur6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Fri6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sat7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Welcome to the YMCA. Ideally located in Warsaw, our YMCA is led by local, passionate, volunteers and dedicated staff. The YMCA fills gaps in services in our community. From child care, to wellness to youth and adult sports, the Y serves everyone so that our community is stronger.
SPECIAL SAVINGS NOW!
Be the best YOU possible. Start right now while you can save up to $100.
What's Happening at the Y
RICHMOND COUNTY Family YMCA
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: 5 – 13 years old
Camp hours: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $101/week for program participants
2016 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 20-June 24
- Session 2: June 27-July 1
- Session 3: July 5-July 8
- Session 4: July 11-July 15
- Session 5: July 18-July 22
- Session 6: July 25-July 29
- Session 7: August 1-August 5
- Session 8: August 8-August 12
- Session 9: August 15-August 19
Registration is held by appointment at the Richmond County Family YMCA, 45 George Brown Lane, Warsaw, VA 22572
- Summer Camp Application is available here to fill out and bring in with you
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to licensing restrictions, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Current School-Age Participants
RICHMOND COUNTY FAMILY YMCA
804 333 4117