Victory Family YMCA
Visit the Y
101 Long Green Boulevard
Yorktown, VA 23693 Get Directions
- Mon – Thu5:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Fri5:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Sat7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sun1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The Victory Family YMCA, in collaboration with York County, improves the quality of community life by providing safe, fun programs for area teens, youth, children and families. All programs are designed to build strong moral values, personal wellness and fellowship.
Our annual report includes stories that inspire, educate, and demonstrate our charitable mission.
What's Happening at the Y
Personal Training at the Victory YMCA
Let one of our certified Personal Trainers help you gain better results from your workout. An individualized exercise program is designed to meet your personal health and fitness goals. See a Wellness Associate to set up an appointment for your initial consultation. A variety of package options are available. Purchase 1, 3, 5, or 10 sessions to help you reach your personal wellness goals.
- ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING - Let one of our certified Personal Trainers help you gain better results from your workout. An individualized exercise program is designed to meet your personal health and fitness goals.
- EXPRESS ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING - In a hurry or strapped for time? Our 30-minute sessions are designed to get you in and out of the Y quickly with a quality workout and sense of accomplishment. A personal trainer works alone with you, providing individual attention during each session based on your health and well-being goals.
- BUDDY PERSONAL TRAINING - Buddy Personal Training offers the same great experience as Personal Training, but with the companion of your choice. The session also focuses on individual program design.
- GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING – Elevate your fitness routine in a fun and energetic group setting, with coaching from a certified trainer. Get fit together by creating your own small group of like-minded people in a private setting (up to 4 people) with friends, family and/or co-workers or joining an existing group. You’ll feel better, look better and perform better than you ever thought possible.
Contact Franki Pivarnik or call the Victory Y (757 867 3300) for more information about Personal Training or to schedule an initial consultation.