Westmoreland Family YMCA
Visit the Y
18849 Kings Highway
P.O. Box 667
Montross, VA 22520 Get Directions
- Mon – Fri2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sat & SunClosed
The Westmoreland Family YMCA provides programs with a warm, friendly, positive environment where everyone is welcome. With a wide range of programs, we serve a broad population from toddlers to seniors and from teens to families.
Summer Camp registration is open! Hurry to reserve your space!
What's Happening at the Y
westmoreland family ymca
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners to Rising 6th graders – 4 years 9 months – 12 years old
Camp hours: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $101/week for program participants
2016 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 6-June 10
- Session 2: June 13-June 17
- Session 3: June 20-June 24
- Session 4: June 27-July 1
- Session 5: July 4-July 8
- Session 6: July 11-July 15
- Session 7: July 18-July 22
- Session 8: July 25-July 29
- Session 9: August 1-August 5
- Session 10: August 8 – August 12
- Session 11: August 15-August 19
Registration is held at the Westmoreland Family YMCA, 18849 kings Highway, Montross, Va
What to bring:
- A printable Summer Camp Application is available here
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to licensing restrictions, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Current School-Age program participants
Feburaury 1:-5th from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
February 6: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM or by appointment
February 8: 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM on Monday – Friday or by appointment
Counselor in Training
Teens who are ready and want to learn to mentor younger children, lead camp activities, and participate in camp projects, field trips, swimming, and fitness activities should apply to be a “C.I.T”. Learn about being a camp counselor during morning course work sessions. In the afternoon they put their knowledge into practice while working side by side with counselors in camp groups.
Ages: Rising 8th graders through rising 10th graders
Rates: Member $77/week and Non-Member $92/week
Pick up an application at your local YMCA. Return the completed application and a Director will contact you to begin the interview process and training.
Please call or email Brandon Johnson (Program Director) with any questions or concerns you may have at 804 493 8163. We look forward to providing the Best Summer Ever to your Camper(s)!