KEKOKA MUD RUN
KEKOKA MUD RUN – October 8, 2016
This is a seriously-fun 5K run with obstacles!!! Test your mental and physical toughness at the 4th Annual Kekoka Mud Run being held on the grounds of YMCA Camp Kekoka. The first 75 registrants will receive a mud run t-shirt to prove to your friends that you did it! Trust us… they will be impressed.
2016 OBSTACLES TO DATE:
- Cedar Climb – a natural wall from a tree (no more than 6′) that runners have to climb over
- Swamp Wars – a few natural swamp areas that you have to run through or crawl through (you won’t forget the smell!)
- Michelin Mayhem – a series of tire obstacles (close to 100 tires total)
- Stage Fright – low crawl under the stage while being hosed down from above
- Treading Grace – water run around grace point (70 yards along the bank of the camp in water that is 1-3′ deep)
- Mud Mile – series of mud holes with some water that you have to crawl through
- Polar Plunge – combine a mud hole and 200lbs of ice and you have a mini polar plunge in October!
- Lumber Jack Alley – over and under downed trees to include a swamp area
- Shake & Bake – crawl through mud while getting doused with water from above followed by flour. Luckily there is no fryer at the end!
- Dock Dunk – jump off the end of the dock into water 3-5′ deep, run/swim under dock back to land.
- Tarzan – swing into a mud pit
$35 before September 15, $40 after September 15, $50 day of race. Ages 15 & over
Register in 1 easy step – REGISTRATION STARTS AUGUST 1:
- Go online and register:
OR: Call 804-435-3616 to pay by phone, we accept Visa, MasterCard & American Express