northern neck Family YMCA
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners to Rising 6th graders
4 years 9 months-12 years old
Camp hours: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $116/week for program participants.
2017 Weekly Session Dates and Field Trips
- Session 1: June 19-23 – Paragon Movie Theater
- Session 2: June 26-30 – Lower Camp, Bounce House/Upper Camp, Ice Skating
- Session 3: July 3-7 – Jumpology (closed July 4)
- Session 4: July 10-14 – Chuck E. Cheese’s, Hampton
- Session 5: July 17-21 – Lower Camp, Children’s Museum/Upper Camp, STEM Fair at Air & Space Center
- Session 6: July 24-28 – Bethpage Water Park
- Session 7: July 21-August 4 – Westmoreland State Park
- Session 8: August 7-11 – Water Country
*Currently camp is full. To be placed on the waitlist, email NorthernNeckSummerCamp@peninsulaymca.org.
Registration is held at the YMCA Wiley Child Development Center, 458 Harris Rd., Kilmarnock, VA 22482
- Summer Camp Application to bring with you
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register*
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to licensing restrictions, incomplete applications cannot be processed.
YMCA Members & Open Registration:
Current Program Participants: January 16-23, 2017
YMCA Members: January 23-31, 2017
Open to the Public: February 1, 2017 – until filled
NORTHERN NECK FAMILY YMCA
804 435 7977