SUMMER CAMP 2017
BEST SUMMER EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners (4 years and 9 mos. old) to Rising 6th graders: 5-12 years old
Camp hours: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $116/week for program participants
2017 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 12-16
- Session 2: June 19-23
- Session 3: June 26-30
- Session 4: July 3-7 (closed July 4th)
- Session 5: July 10-14
- Session 6: July 17-21
- Session 7: July 24-28
- Session 8: July 31-Aug 4
- Session 9: August 7-11
- Session 10: August 14-18
Registration is by appointment only. To schedule your appointment contact our Welcome Center at (804) 580-8901
Due to state licensing requirements, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Limited spaces available, to guarantee your campers spot all deposits are due at registration.
What to bring to registration:
- A completed Summer Camp Application
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper
- $40 non-refundable registration fee and first week fees are due at time of registration
- Non-refundable/transferable deposit of $25 per week per child to reserve a camp spot
Please download a copy of our Summer Camp Parent Handbook
YMCA Members & Open Registration:
Current Program Participants: January 16-23, 2017
YMCA Members: January 23-31, 2017
Open to the Public: February 1, 2017 – until filled
NORTHUMBERLAND FAMILY YMCA
804 580 8901