FORT MONROE SUMMER CAMP
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
This is a great weekly camp for younger teens who are ready for more than the traditional camp setting. If your child is adventurous and ready for Kayaking, fishing, biking, and nature exploration, this is the camp for them! Connecting children to the outdoors encourages them to enjoy and value the natural environment.
Ages: Rising 4th through 9th Graders
Camp hours: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $106/week for members and $136/week for program participants
2017 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 19-June 23
- Session 2: June 26-June 30
- Session 3: July 3-July 7
- Session 4: July 10-July 14
- Session 5: July 17-July 21
- Session 6: July 24-July 28
- Session 7: July 31 – August 4
- Session 8: August 7 – August 11
- Session 9: August 14 – August 18
- Session 10: August 21 -August 25
Registration is held at the Hampton Family YMCA, located at 1 YMCA Way, Hampton, VA 23669
What to bring:
- You may fill out a Summer Camp Application to bring with you
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to state licensing requirements, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Please download a copy of our Summer Camp Parent Handbook
Current School-Age Participants, YMCA Members and Program Participants
YMCA members January 23; By Appointment Only
Program participants February 1; By Appointment Only
757 690 7403