SandBell Class Terms and Conditions
Guest Pass to take a SandBell Group Exercise Class at any Peninsula Metropolitan YMCA Location
The promoter is: The Peninsula Metropolitan YMCA whose registered office is at 41 Old Oyster Point Road Suite C, Newport News, VA 23601.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to receive the SandBell Guest Pass however, registrants must complete the Facebook form to enter.
Closing date for entry is April 17, 2016. After this date, no further Guest Passes will be granted. Pass must be used by April 27, 2016.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules for each participant are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The Guest Passes are not transferable. Guest Pass is good for any SandBell class at any Peninsula YMCA location but use is subject to safety for class size and availability. The YMCA will try to honor use of the SandBell Guest Pass for a future class in the event a class is full.
- Everyone who enters will be able to link to the SandBell Guest Pass from the Success page of the entry form. They can print the Guest Pass or simply show it on their phone to the staff at the Welcome Center of any Peninsula YMCA location. A list of SandBell class dates, times and locations is available via link on the Success page of the entry form and also here.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the guest pass will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [US] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s names will be available for 30 days to anyone requesting the information.
- Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.