WHY WORK OVER THE SUMMER AT THE Y?
- Lifeguard certification on us – If you need certification to become a lifeguard, we will pay for it. That’s right, a $150 value.
- Future employers respect the Y – When future employers see the Y on your resume, they think of an organization with global ties that has been around for more than 100 years. We have a reputation for hiring good people who do great things.
- Every day is something new – When you work at Y child care, day camp or resident camp, every day is a new adventure. One moment you’ll be helping kids with homework and the next you’ll be leading a big art project or games outside.
- Free Y membership – When you work for the Y, we offer you all the perks of being a Y member including access to all of branches and discounts on classes.
- The job is designed with your schedule in mind – Part-time and full-time positions are available, making jobs at the Y ideal for students and non-students alike! Camp positions begin after most colleges get out and end when it’s time to go back to school.
- The best coworkers ever – Everyone that works at the Y shares a passion for making their communities a better place, especially for kids. Don’t be surprised if you leave your Y summer with great professional experience and a new BFF.