Before and After School Care
R.F. Wilkinson FAMILY YMCA
GROWING STRONGER TOGETHER
The YMCA before and after school programs provide an environment where children can easily make friends, be part of a group, meet physical challenges, and know that they are liked, respected and appreciated. Our program offers youth the opportunity to have fun while learning healthy living through 5210 and science, technology, engineering, and math through STEM reading and arts activities.
The YMCA before and after school programs are available from the first day of school until the last day of school. Programs are provided on most school holidays, winter and spring break, and inclement weather days (check your school calendar for school closings). Additional fees apply.
R.F. Wilkinson Family YMCA
6 a.m. to school opening and school dismissal to 6 p.m.
Weekly Fees for Members:
Before School: $31
After School: $49
Before and After School: $71
Weekly Fees for Non-Members:
Before School: $45
After School: $62
Before and After School: $95
Schools We Service
- Stonehouse Elementary
- Norge Elementary School
- Waller Mill Elementary School
- Toano Middle School
- Queens Lake Middle School
What to bring to registration:
- A completed school-age application
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each child
- $40 non-refundable registration fee for each child. Convenient payment available through EFT (electronic funds transfer) with a credit card or voided check; drafts are scheduled weekly on the Monday prior to the week of care.
Registration is open until the program is full. Online registration must be submitted prior to 10 a.m. on Friday for consideration to attend starting the following Monday.
Apply here for financial assistance for child care programs.