Facility Info & Hours
3135 King William Avenue
P.O. Box 1526
West Point, VA 23181
Get Directions »
If you live in an area served by the Greater West Point, Mathews, Middlesex, or Richmond County Family YMCAs, you may purchase a membership that entitles you to use the one facility where you join and maintain your membership. Check Membership page for rates.
Our facility includes:
- Group Exercise Studio
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms
- Multipurpose Room for birthday parties, health lectures, etc.
- Summer Camp program for kids ages 5-12 years
- Teen Center
- Trained and Certified Professional Staff
- Wellness Center
- Youth Sports Programs and Swim Instruction
- Child Watch for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Youth Watch for children ages 6-12 years
Hours of Operation
- Monday and Wednesday: 5:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Child & Youth Watch Hours (6 weeks – 12 yrs)
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve (5:00 p.m.)