KEKOKA POLAR BEAR PLUNGE
FREEZIN’ FOR A REASON
January 26, 2019
Looking for a new way to start off the New Year with a SPLASH? Come join the Camp Kekoka staff for their annual POLAR BEAR PLUNGE at Camp Kekoka!
This unlikely event has brave participants of all ages plunging into the frigid waters of Indian Creek to raise money for the Guardian Program, a scholarship fund which ensures every child gets to experience Camp Kekoka regardless of their ability to pay. What better way to start off the New Year than by jumping into the freezing creek to give a kid a Camp Kekoka week?!
It’s $100 to take the plunge so get family, friends, & co-workers to sponsor you to take the plunge!
Plungers and sponsors are invited to warm up afterward with hot soup, hot chocolate, and other assorted goodies. To join the plungers, sponsor a plunger, or for more information phone (804) 435-3616 or email Cassie Leichty
Incentives to Plunge:
Besides giving to a great cause when you raise money you earn cool stuff! Click REGISTER ONLINE to become a plunger today!
- $100 receive a plunge t-shirt
- $300 receive a plunge t-shirt + camp sweatshirt
- $1000 receive a plunge t-shirt + camp sweatshirt + towel
- $2000 receive a plunge t-shirt + camp sweatshirt + towel + bath robe
Raise the most money, in your division, and get your name on the COVETED PLUNGER TROPHY!
- Current Camper
- Best Costume
Keep in mind: $500 sponsors 1 child; $1000 – 2; $1500 – 3; $2000 – 4
Individual Plunger Winner – WHO will it be this year?:
- Ginger Houck – 2018 Individual Winner
- Cassie Leichty – 2019 currently in the lead
Business/Team Winner: (donate to individuals on the team and watch the team amount soar!) – WHO will it be this year?
- Team APD – 2018 Team Winner
- KIWS Rotary Team – 2019 currently in the lead
Current Camper Winner – WHO will it be this year?:
- Levi Sebra – 2018 Camper Winner
- Tavish Anderson-Leichty – 2019 Camper currently in the lead