KEKOKA MUD RUN – October 8, 2016
This is a seriously-fun 5K run with obstacles!!! Test your mental and physical toughness at the 3rd Annual Kekoka Mud Run being held on the grounds of YMCA Camp Kekoka. All runners get a one of a kind challenge coin to show off to your friends who decided not to do the run. Trust us… they will wish they had one.
- Hanging Tough – runners traverse a short rope obstacle at the dock, hovering 2 feet over the water, water depth is 3.5 feet
- Hay Hurdles – a series of square & round hay bales that runners have to climb or hurdle
- Tree Wall – a natural tree wall, runners ascend
- Swamp Wars – a low crawl area through a pretty muddy creek area
- Michelin Mayhem – a series of tire obstacles, close to 100 tires total
- Stage Fright – low crawl under the muddy stage
- Treading Grace – water run around Grace Point, 70 yards along the bank of camp in water that is 1-3 feet deep
- NEW Mud Mile – several hundred feet of muck & tunnels that runners crawl to complete
- NEW Mud Mountain – self explanatory…
- NEW Polar Vortex – scoot across a slippery pipe and try not to fall into the 200 lbs of ice (see picture above)
- NEW Sherwood Forest – a new wooded trail section of the camp ground
2015 OBSTACLE COURSE UNDER CONSTRUCTION… it’s going to be bigger & better than ever!
$35 before August 15, $40 after August 15, $50 day of race. Ages 15 & over
Register in 2 easy steps – REGISTRATION STARTS JUNE 8:
Download the application, fill it out and fax, mail, or email back to us with the payment. Time Slot: Please note, on the registration form, you need to choose a time slot. Once a time slot fills up we will move you to the next available time and let you know.
1. Go online June 8, or after, and register:
2. Call 804-435-3616 to pay by phone, we accept Visa, MasterCard & American Express
3. Mail in a check with registration form
4. Go to your local Peninsula YMCA location.