Facility Info & Hours
6898 Main Street
PO BOX 1485
Gloucester, VA 23061
(We’re located at Gloucester Courthouse in the Main Street Center)
If you live in an area served by the Gloucester, Greater West Point, Mathews, Middlesex, or Richmond County Family YMCAs, you may purchase a membership that entitles you to use the one facility where you join and maintain your membership.
OUR FACILITY INCLUDES
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Equipment
- Free Weights
- Cardio Theater
- Exercise Bicycles & Treadmills
- Locker Rooms
- Group Cycling
- Group Exercise Classes
- Personal Training
- Child Watch/ Youth Watch
- Multipurpose Room for Teens, Older Adults & Meetings
- Monday thru Thursday: 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Child Watch/Youth Watch
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
To Use Child Watch/Youth Watch
- Children 12 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian (Guardians must be 18 or older)
- Children must be signed in and out of the Child Watch and Youth Watch by a parent or guardian
- Children are permitted to stay in the Child Watch for up to 2 hours. Youth are permitted to stay in the Youth Watch for up to 2 hours
- Parent or guardian must remain in the building at all times while under-aged children are in the building
- Children must be 13 or older to utilize the Fitness Center, and must have an orientation. Children 13-15 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian