Facility Info & Hours
39 William B. Graham Court
Kilmarnock, VA 22482
Our facilities include
- 25-yard, 5-lane Indoor Heated Swimming Pool ranging from 3’4″ at the shallow end to 5′ at the deep end
- Boys’ and Girls’ Youth Locker Rooms
- Cardio Theatre
- Cardiovascular machines including Treadmills, Ellipticals, Arc Trainers, Bikes, Rowers, and Stair Masters
- Child Watch Center for children 6 weeks to 9 years
- Family Locker Rooms
- Group Exercise Studio offering over 35 classes a week
- Indoor Group Cycling classes
- Large Gymnasium for Youth and Adult Sports and specialty programming
- Licensed After School Program for Kindergarteners – 12 years of age
- Licensed Full Day Child Development Center for ages 16 months to 5 years
- Licensed Summer Day Camp program on site
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms equipped with showers, saunas, and steam rooms
- Outdoor Pool located in Lively
- Outside playground for preschoolers and kindergarteners
- Two Multipurpose Rooms for birthday parties, health lectures, meetings, etc.
- Two Racquetball Courts
- Water Aerobics Classes
- Wellness Center with Cybex Strength Training Circuit, Free Weights, Hydraulic Circuit, and Selectorized Equipment
- Wi-Fi Lobby
- Monday through Thursday: 5:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Lively Aquatic Center
The Lively Aquatic Center will not be able to open the summer of 2017 due to structural and safety concerns.
Child Watch Hours (ages 6 weeks – 9 years)
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Child Watch Fees: FREE with Family and One Adult Family Membership!
To Use Child Watch
- Children 12 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian (Guardians must be 18 or older)
- Children must be signed in and out of the Child Watch and Youth Watch by a parent or guardian
- Children are permitted to stay in the Child Watch for up to 2 hours. Youth are permitted to stay in the Youth Watch for up to 2 hours
- Parent or guardian must remain in the building at all times while under-aged children are in the building
- Children must be 13 or older to utilize the Fitness Center, and must have an orientation. Children 13-15 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian