Facility Info & Hours
39 William B. Graham Court
Kilmarnock, VA 22482
Our facilities include
- NEW aquatic center. 6 lane 25-yard indoor pool with lane depths from 3’6″ to 7′
- NEW outdoor family pool, zero-depth entry, 3′, two-story double-turn water slide, and play features
- Cardio theatre
- Cardiovascular machines including treadmills, ellipticals, arc trainers, bikes, rowers, and stair masters
- Child Watch center for children 6 weeks to 9 years
- Family locker rooms
- Group exercise studio offering over 35 classes a week
- Indoor group cycling classes
- Large gymnasium for youth and adult sports and specialty programming
- Licensed after school program for kindergarteners – 12 years of age
- Licensed full-day Child Development Center for ages 16 months to 5 years
- Licensed Summer Day Camp program onsite
- Men’s’ and women’s’ locker rooms equipped with showers, saunas, and steam rooms
- Boy’s and girl’s youth locker rooms
- Outside playground for preschoolers and kindergarteners
- Two multipurpose rooms for birthday parties, health lectures, meetings, etc.
- Two racquetball courts
- Water aerobics classes
- Wellness Center with Cybex strength training circuit, free weights, hydraulic circuit, and selectorized equipment
- Wifi lobby
- Monday through Thursday: 5:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Friday: 5:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1-5 p.m.
AQUATIC CENTER Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 6 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3-7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 2-7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 1-4:30 p.m.
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Child Watch Hours (ages 6 weeks – 9 years)
- Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 4-7p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Child Watch Fees: FREE with Family and One Adult Family Memberships
To Use Child Watch
- Children 12 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian (Guardians must be 18 or older)
- Children must be signed in and out of the Child Watch and Youth Watch by a parent or guardian
- Children are permitted to stay in the Child Watch for up to 2 hours. Youth are permitted to stay in the Youth Watch for up to 2 hours
- Parent or guardian must remain in the building at all times while under-aged children are in the building
- Children must be 13 or older to utilize the Fitness Center and must have an orientation. Children 13-15 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian