Facility Info & Hours
6348 Northumberland Hwy.
P.O. Box 146
Heathsville, VA 22473
Our facility includes
- Wellness Center
- Group Exercise Studio
- Spirit Mind & Body Exercise Room (for Yoga and Pilates)
- Trained and Certified Professional Staff
- Large Gymnasium for Youth and Adult Sports
- Teen & Senior Center
- Café & Kitchen
- Conference Room
- Outdoor Pool with slide & spray
- Outside Recreational Fields for Soccer, T-ball, etc.
- Child Watch for children age 6 weeks to 5 years – Free with Family Membership
- Licensed After-School Program for ages 5 to 12 years
- Licensed Summer Day Camp Program
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms with Sauna
- Family Locker Rooms
- Monday – Thursday: 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Labor Day – Memorial Day)
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Sunday: CLOSED
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve (3:00 p.m.)
Open Swim Pool Hours In Season, May to September
- Monday – Thursday: 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Child Watch Hours
- Monday – Friday: 4:30 – 7:00 p.m. (All Year)
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
To Use Child Watch
- Children 12 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian (Guardians must be 18 or older).
- Children must be signed in and out of the Child Watch by a parent or guardian.
- Children are permitted to stay in the Child Watch for up to 2 hours.
- Parent or guardian must remain in the building at all times while under-aged children are in the building.
- Children must be 13 or older to utilize the Fitness Center, and must have Dr. Clearance and orientation.
- Children 13-15 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.