Facility Info & Hours
45 George Brown Lane
P.O. Box 1136
Warsaw, VA 22572
If you live in an area served by the Greater West Point, Mathews, Middlesex, or Richmond County Family YMCAs, you may purchase a membership that entitles you to use the one facility where you join and maintain your membership.
Our facility and service includes
- Child Watch (ages 6 weeks to 9 years) FREE for members
- Group Exercise Studio
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms equipped with showers
- Multipurpose Room for birthday parties, health lectures, etc.
- Nautilus Cardio Exercise Room
- Nautilus Strength Training Room
- Teen Center (age 10+)
- Trained and Certified Professional Staff
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve (5:00 p.m.)
Teen Center Hours (age 10+)
- Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Child Watch Hours (ages 6 weeks to 9 years)
- Monday & Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday: 4:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
To Use Child Watch/Youth Watch
To help us plan for and provide the best care possible, you must sign up in advance for this service. You may sign up 24 hours to 2 weeks in advance.
- Children 12 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian (Guardians must be 18 or older)
- Children must be signed in and out of the Child Watch and Youth Watch by a parent or guardian
- Children are permitted to stay in the Child Watch for up to 2 hours. Youth are permitted to stay in the Youth Watch for up to 2 hours
- Parent or guardian must remain in the building at all times while under-aged children are in the building
- Children must be 13 or older to utilize the Fitness Center, and must have an orientation. Children 13-15 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian