Facility Info & Hours
4001 Coliseum Drive
Hampton, VA 23666
Our facility includes
- Child Watch for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Youth Watch for ages 6 – 12
- Fitness studio for group exercise classes
- Cardio equipment
- Indoor walking/running track
- Resistance training machines
- Free weights
- Fitness personal training
- Dry and steam sauna
- Trained and certified professional staff
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Lap pool (indoor) – depths ranging from 3 to 5 feet. During lap swim, there are four lanes open
- Therapy pool – depths ranging from 3′ 6″ to 4′ 6″
- Massage therapy
- Towel services
- Pilates yoga studio
- Personal training
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 5:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Independence Day
- Christmas Day
Limited Holiday Hours
- New Year’s Day 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Memorial Day 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Labor Day 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Christmas Eve open until 3 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve open until 3 p.m.
To Use Child Watch
- Children 12 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian (Guardians must be 18 or older)
- Children must be signed in and out of the Child Watch and Youth Watch by a parent or guardian.
- Children are permitted to stay in the Child Watch for up to 2 hours. Youth are permitted to stay in the Youth Watch for up to 2 hours
- Parent or guardian must remain in the building at all times while under-aged children are in the building
- Children must be 13 or older to utilize the Fitness Center, and must have an orientation. Children 13-15 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian