westmoreland family ymca
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners to Rising 6th graders – 4 years 9 months – 12 years old
Camp hours: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $116/week for program participants
2016 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 5-June 9
- Session 2: June 12-June 16
- Session 3: June 19-June 23
- Session 4: June 26-June 30
- Session 5: July 3-July 7 (closed July 4)
- Session 6: July 10-July 14
- Session 7: July 17-July 21
- Session 8: July 24-July 28
- Session 9: July 31-August 4
- Session 10: August 7 – August 11
- Session 11: August 14-August 18
Registration is held at the Westmoreland Family YMCA, 18849 kings Highway, Montross, Va
What to bring
- A printable Summer Camp Application is available here
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to licensing restrictions, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Current School-Age program participants
January 23:-5th from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
February 1: 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM on Monday – Friday or by appointment
Counselor in Training
Teens who are ready and want to learn to mentor younger children, lead camp activities, and participate in camp projects, field trips, swimming, and fitness activities should apply to be a “C.I.T”. Learn about being a camp counselor during morning course work sessions. In the afternoon they put their knowledge into practice while working side by side with counselors in camp groups.
Ages: Rising 8th graders through rising 10th graders
Rates: Member $77/week and Non-Member $107/week
Pick up an application at your local YMCA. Return the completed application and a Director will contact you to begin the interview process and training.
Please call 804 493 8163 with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to providing the Best Summer Ever to your Camper(s)!