Here at the Y, we believe that summer camp should be an experience for your child to grow in spirit, mind, and body through adventure! This is a great weekly camp for younger teens who are ready for more than the traditional camp setting. If your child is adventurous and ready for kayaking, fishing, biking, and nature exploration, this is the camp for them! Connecting children to the outdoors encourages them to enjoy and value the natural environment.
BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising 3rd through Rising 9th Graders
Camp hours: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $106/week for members and $136/week for program participants
2019 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 17 – June 21
- Session 2: June 24 – June 24
- Session 3: July 1 – July 5 (CLOSED Thursday, July 4th)
- Session 4: July 8 – July 12
- Session 5: July 15 – July 19
- Session 6: July 22 – July 26
- Session 7: July 39 – August 2
- Session 8: August 5 – August 9
- Session 9: August 12 – August 16
- Session 10: August 19 – August 23
Registration is held at the Hampton Family YMCA, located at 1 YMCA Way, Hampton, VA 23669
What to bring:
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- Returning Campers– We will still need a new application and birth certificate but the immunization record and physical will transfer from previous year.
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
- First week in full and $25 deposits (non-refundable, non-transferable) for each additional week is also due at time of registration
Due to state licensing requirements, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Please download a copy of our Summer Camp Parent Handbook
Current School-Age Participants, YMCA Members and Program Participants
YMCA members January 22; By Appointment Only
Everyone February 1; By Appointment Only
Day Camp Locations
Ages: Rising 4th-Rising 9th Grade
Ages: Rising Kindergarten-Rising 5th Grade
757 722 9044 Ext:209