Adult Sports & RECREATION
There are more than just weights and treadmills at the Y; why not try one of our team sports programs to stay active and meet new friends? Sports are character-building for adults too. The camaraderie of working as teams to achieve a win, the refreshed spirit at the end of game well-played — adult sports are a great way to de-stress and renew your spirit, mind, and body.
We offer both coed and gender-specific adult sports programs. Some of the adult sports offered are (not all offered at all locations):
- Basketball – Pick-up and league
- Camp Kekoka Women’s Retreat
- Climbing / Belaying
- Dodgeball League
- Football Leagues
- Pickleball – A fun racket-sport which combines elements of badminton, tennis and ping pong for a fun workout. Round-robins and tournaments also offered.
- Self Defense
- Soccer – Indoor and outdoor leagues
- Spartacus Obstacle Course Training
- SAQ Training
- Training for 5K, 8K & 10K
- Volleyball – Pick-up and league