WHAT MAKES THE Y YOUR BEST CHOICE?
Fun. It’s in our nature! YMCA summer camp has the capacity to transform young lives in many ways. Your child will play, explore, learn new skills, and make new friends at the Y this summer. With campers being surrounded by positive role models, natural environments, and our Christian principles, the combination is perfect for enhancing lives and building positive character traits. We look forward to creating life-long memories with your child while they grow in spirit, mind, and body. We offer day summer camps, as well as an overnight camp.
REGISTERING FOR SUMMER CAMP IS EASY
Summer camp is for children ages 5 – 12 years old, and overnight camp is for boys and girls ages 9-15. All camps offer weekly sessions from the end of school throughout the summer.
Registration begins with our online registration form you complete at your convenience. Once that form is submitted, please contact the YMCA you registered for and make an appointment to complete the registration process. Due to state licensing requirements, to complete your registration you must bring these items listed below; incomplete registrations cannot be accepted:
- School physical (Preschool children must have physical within 24 months)
- Shot record/immunization record
- Original birth certificate (valid passport, hospital record of birth, birth registration card, placement agreement are also acceptable)
- Medication Authorization form (if applicable)
A $40 non-refundable registration fee per child and camp fees/deposits are due upon registration. Deposits of $25/week per child guarantee your spot in future sessions and are non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Payment balance is due by the Monday before the Monday of the week of camp your child will be attending
- $5.00 discount for each additional child after your first child (see online registration for details)
- A separate charge applies for Busch Gardens and Water Country tickets if your camp selected goes on those field trips
CHOOSE YOUR CAMP LOCATION
What to bring to all day camps:
- 2 snacks
- Water bottle
- Bathing suit (one-piece for girls)
- Closed-toe shoes
Please mark all belongings with the child’s name; food items also should have the date.
Please download a copy of our Summer Camp Parent Handbook.
Please note: If your child’s camp will be paid by a third-party (such as Social Services or FAPT), or you will be seeking YMCA financial assistance, please locate the YMCA center where you wish your child to attend camp from the listings below to fill out an Application for Financial Assistance. If you cannot afford to pay the standard fees; ask about the Guardian program. Do not begin the online registration process until your child care director confirms all financial paperwork is received.